No products in the basket.
Kipp Topp II
The Kipp Top II is the successor of the thousand-fold proven and popular Kipp Top.
The Kipp Top II boasts more comfort, more cost effectiveness and increased speed for the user and the cow.
Our redesigned head gate catching device opens fully to the ground, improving loading, catching and releasing of cows.
Strategic placement of electrical sockets and grinder holders as well as knife holders and control levers allows for fast work and minimal user movement with everything at arms length
This system has the optional extra of running on mains electricity or via tractor-powered hydraulic spool valves for mobile field work or where electricity is not available
Features and Specifications
Easier and quicker loading of animals through newly-designed head gate and pushing back gate
- Head gate design takes head position into account
- Adapts to animal size
- Mechanical or hydraulic pushing gate, helps load animals and can cater for larger animals
- Both head gate and back gate open fully to allow easy loading and unloading of animals
Simple, self-explanatory, user friendly operation
- User movement when trimming reduced by up to 40%
- Central-operated controls with ergonomic working height
- At least 30% higher working output due to increased efficinecy
- Simple belly band system with hydraulic tensioning
Easy transport and comfortable operation
- Reduced working space
- Can be transported by forklift, loader or by tractor 3 point linkage
- Integrated hitch-points for fix ground positioning
- Easily accessible tool boxes
Video of Kipp Topp II
View images of Kipp Topp II