No products in the basket.
WAS W150 LED Combination Lamp (Large)
€59.66 Prices include VAT.
The WAS W150 Large LED combination light is a multifunction rear roadlight suitable for large trailers or heavy duty HGVS. It is a dual voltage (12/24v) lamp for a wide range of vehicles.
The WAS W150 LED combination lamp has a modern, ‘light track’ system. It has a unique shape, which makes the lamp widely recognisable on the road. This combination LED lamp is highly visible from all angles. It is fitted with a translucent lens to give a modern glow.
Features of the Combination Lamp
These key features help to put the WAS W150 ahead of other combination lamps:
- The lamp is IP66 rated. This means the lamp is classed as “dust tight” and protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water.
- Dual 12/24V capacity means the lamp is suitable for all kinds of vehicles, from HGV’s to car-drawn trailers, with no need for configuration.
- You can fix the lamp firmly and securely to your trailer, because it is stud mounted.
- Illumination features include taillights, indicators, brake lights, reversing lights, reflector and fog lights.
- The lamp is fully compliant with EU road regulation and standard requirements
- The lamp comes with a 2-year warranty.
Choosing LED Lighting vs Bulbs
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode and has quickly taken the place of standard traditional ‘bulb lamps’ in the automotive industry. LED poses a number of advantages in comparison to bulbs. You should consider all of these advantages when choosing automotive lighting.
- LEDs are brighter, clearer lights as they consist of multiple small lights as opposed to one bulb. They are more dependable, as failure will result in the loss of only one diode. This means your trailer will remain well lit.
- LEDs consume much less power than traditional bulbs. (75% less). This has a wide range of advantages. It reduces demand on the vehicle battery and alternator. You can leave LEDs illuminated in hazardous situations much longer than bulbs, without battery run-down. There is potential to connect many more LEDs to a single circuit than bulbs without overload.
- You generally buy LEDs as sealed units. This reduces corrosion around wires and bulbs and boosts longevity of life.
- LEDs emit much less heat than bulbs, so they are much safer in automotive circuits.
- LEDs remove the need for professional drivers and motorists to carry replacement bulbs in the event of a sudden bulb failure.
Find out more here about LED Lighting vs Bulbs.
Why Choose WAS W150?
WAS is a well-established, highly recognised light manufacturer in the automotive industry. They have a reputation for high-quality reliable lighting products. In addition:
- WAS products are all fully EU compliant and meet all standard for road worthiness.
- The WAS W150 is easy to install. The studs are convenient to mount and the cabling is colour coded for simple connections.
- The WAS W150 provides high levels of illumination to large trailers and is a highly fashionable, bespoke light. For smaller trailers or for more confined spaces we recommend the WAS Small Combination Rear Lamp
For assistance with installation speak to our technical support on +35387 090 0360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Our team can advise on suitable connection methods and